Top Tips (Part 2)
As promised in the last post, we have even more tips to give you to help get around our website.
Our Main Brands:
Given that most of our products are clothes, we thought you might want to know which brands we stock most from. So, below is a list, with those that come up in the “Designer” category marked with an asterisk (*).
Bonpoint*, Bonton, Burberry*, Carter’s, Crewcuts, Gap, Gucci*, H&M, John Lewis, JoJo Maman Bebe, Lindex, M&S, Marie Chantal*, Newbie, Next, Old Navy (mainly maternity clothes), Petit Bateau, Primark, Ralph Lauren*, Stella McCartney*, The Little White Company, Tu, and Zara.
Although we hope that you find the categories reasonably self-explanatory as they are, we thought that we would give you a little helping hand with the products that are less easy to place.
- Dungarees can not only be found in the Girls/Boys jumpsuits and dungarees category, but also under Girls/Boys shorts or Girls/Boys trousers and leggings, depending on the length of the leg.
- Splash suits and onesies meant for providing warmth outdoors can be found under the Jackets and coats label.
- Baby accessories includes anything from bibs to high chairs, and nappies to cots; in general, non-clothing products for children aged up to about 2 years.
- Maternity and pregnancy clothes do not come under the separate clothes categories, as these are used only for kids items. Instead you will find them in the For Mothers section.
- However, the Books section does include products aimed at women as well as children.
A long list, but hopefully a sensible one - let us know if you think there is a product in the wrong place or something doesn’t make sense to you. We will continue to update this blog post as we change our website and in response to feedback from people like you!
Wishing you February fun,
The Kids Sale WOW team x